Header Paint – High Temperature Paint from KBS Coatings
KBS Hi-Temp is a high temperature/heat resistant coating formulated specifically to protect metal surfaces operating at temperatures from 500° F to 1500° F. Available in 4 RICH COLORS: Jet Black, a deep rich black finish, Cast Iron Grey, matches that original bare cast iron finish, Aluminum, rich in aluminum pigments, & Off-White.
- Excellent Header Paint
- Withstands continuous temperature of up to 1500°F (812°C)
- Outstanding heat and weathering resistance
- Will not peel, flake, or chalk
- Long Lasting
- Dries to touch in 15 mins
- Resistant to scratching and marring
- Reduces underhood temperatures and reduces exhaust manifold surface temperatures
- Improve exhaust gas velocity which increase Horse Power
- Can be brushed or sprayed
- Resists Rust
header paint – muffler paint – exhaust manifold paint – BBQ grill paint – paint for wood stove – high heat paint stove – wood burning stove paint – cast iron stove paint – high temperature stove paint – pellet stove paint – stove pipe paint
KBS Introduces Hi-Temp Seal – Header Paint
KBS HI-Temp is a high temperature/heat resistant coating formulated specifically to protect metal surfaces operating at temperatures from 500°F (260°C) to 1500°F (812°C).
With proper preparation, Hi-Temp provides outstanding adhesion, film integrity, corrosion, weathering and thermal shock-resistance throughout this entire temperature range, and is guaranteed not to burn off!
Withstands temperatures up to 1500°F
Will not peel, flake, or chalk
Will not burn off