DiamondFinish Clear Coat
#1 Rated Automotive Clear Coat
An incredibly tough and hard ClearCoat like no other on the market. This water clear high gloss clear coat remains permanently flexible and is able to perform in the toughest environments without yellowing, cracking or peeling.
DiamondFinish Clear Features:
• Over 60% Solids
• Single Part Formula
• Tougher and Harder than 2 Part Clear Coats
• Seals both Paints and Metals
• Self Leveling (No brush Marks)
• Simple Brush or Spray Application
• High Temperature resistance suitable for Motors and Brake Callipers
• Permanent UV Stability
• High Chemical Resistance (including fuels)
• Graffiti Proof
• Recoat in 1-2 hours
• Seals Ferrous and Non Ferrous metals
• Breakthrough High Solids Coating Technology
DiamondFinish Clear Applications:
• Protecting steel and plastic bumpers paint work.
• Automotive aluminium fitting, fuel tanks and parts.
• Protecting existing paint work from physical damage.
• Stopping chemical attack from acids and alkalis on existing paint work.
• Protecting paint work from all fuels.
• Sealing motorcycle fuel tanks paint work.
• Graffiti Protection.
• Custom Automotive Refinish.
• Marine internal and external Refinish.
KBS Coatings Introduces DiamondFinish ClearCoat
KBS Coatings introduces the latest to their line of high quality coatings for the Home, Automotive, Marine and Farm Industries.
KBS DiamondFinish ClearCoat is a permanent high solids Clear Coat. It is the latest development in ultra high performance clear coats with very high solids (over 60%) and low VOCs.
DiamondFinish ClearCoat is incredibly tough and hard like no other clear coat on the market. This water clear high gloss clear coat remains permanently flexible and is able to perform in the toughest environments without yellowing, cracking or peeling.
DiamondFinish ClearCoat can be applied with a brush (without leaving any brush marks), roller and conventional spray gun. Unlike normal two part coatings, no hardener is needed. You can just stir and go. DiamondFinish ClearCoat will cure without heat or UV lights in temperatures from 50 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
DiamondFinish ClearCoat can be applied directly to a cured Automotive basecoat, Standard solid color paints, and Single Part or Two Part paints. It can also be applied to Non Ferrous metals including Aluminum, Alloys, Brass, Chrome and Copper.
DiamondFinish ClearCoat is able to withstand the harshest of chemicals including fuels, solvents, Battery acid, Brake fluid, Ethanol, Methanol, MEK, Hydrochloric Acid, Fertilizers, and Acetone. Because DiamondFinish ClearCoat is so resistance to these materials, that means Graffiti just won’t stick and can be removed simply with a solvent soaked rag.
DiamondFinish ClearCoat is able to perform in the high temperature automotive applications including the use on cylinder heads, engine blocks, brake components and even inlet manifolds, without yellowing up to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
Give KBS DiamondFinish ClearCoat a try today and you will not be disappointed. We guarantee it or your money back.
To order or for more information: http://www.kbs-coatings.com/diamondfinish-clearcoat.html